How to place an order
Please complete the Customer Account proposal form in order for us to set you up for order processing.
Orders & delivery (Mainland UK)
Once you are set up for order processing.
- You may order by e-mail, telephone or fax.
- All orders are dispatched in cartons with sufficient ice to maintain the cool-chain.
- Orders are dispatched Monday–Thursday and delivered the next working day between 08.00 and 17.00 by courier.
- Please place your order by 14.00 for next day delivery (Mon-Thurs).
- Carriage is free for orders over £500 (ex VAT). Orders below £500 attract a charge of £10.00 + VAT
At your request, we can arrange for order delivered next day by 09.00, by 10.00 or by mid-day. This service is available Tuesday through Saturday. Please ask for details. Deliveries beyond mainland UK can also be arranged. Please enquire for details.
Tracking your consignment
You can track your delivery by using your unique Tracking Number. Our courier will send you a confirmation e-mail to advise your order has been collected and is out for delivery.
Invoicing & payment
Our terms are pre-payment unless otherwise agreed. On receipt of your order, we will e-mail an invoice with our bank details. Please send payment by BACS and let us know when payment has been sent to enable us to dispatch your order without delay. Please note we do not accept credit cards or cheques.
Due to cold-chain constraints, we regret that we cannot accept vaccines for return unless subject to manufacturer’s recall or damage on receipt. Damages must be reported to us on the day of delivery or we will be unable to process any complaints.